Local dentists Darren and Lisa Bennett of Sloanside Dental on Sheridan are taking part in the national “Give Kids a Smile Day.” The American Dental Association started the national event in 2003 to give dentists an opportunity to give back to their local community and offer dental services to underserved children. Dentists and their staff volunteer their time and services to children who otherwise would not be able to pay for these services.
This year Give Kids a Smile Day is on February 7.
To qualify for a Give Kids a Smile Day appointment, a child/family must meet ALL 5 of the following criteria.
- The child needing an appointment must be 17 years old or younger.
- Your family must be low-income and unable to afford dental care.
- Your child must be dentally uninsured (no dental insurance or CHP+ coverage).
- You must have transportation to get to your appointment.
- You must be able to show-up at your appointment on time.
For more information, contact:
Dr. Darren Bennett
2045 Sheridan Boulevard, Ste H
Edgewater, CO 80214
English and Spanish speaking. Accepting 10-15 kids for treatments.