Join the Edgewater Walks Team on our first walk this evening (Tuesday) at 6:00. We’ll meet at Edgewater Fire Station 73 near the corner of 25th & Gray.
Wheat Ridge Fire Protection District firefighters will be on hand for some pre-walk activities including stretching and simple fitness moves.
After a brief workout with the firefighters, please join us for a group walk through the neighborhood. This is a great way to meet neighbors and find walking buddies for the Edgewater Walks Challenge!
Take the Pledge to Walk the Edge.
How the Program Works:
• The goal of this program is simple. Walk 30 minutes a day at least 5 days a week. That’s it!
• You will have a chance to track your progress to qualify to win weekly prizes.
• Participants get a free t-shirt.
• Walk on your own, but please join us each Tuesday at 6:00 in September for weekly walk events.
• Check out www.edgewaterwalks.com for more info.
Lace up your shoes and get walking!