You are invited to participate in the City’s Spring Clean-Up events!
- Alley-Way/Street Clean-Up to be held on Monday, May 2nd -Pick-up location will be the location of your regularly scheduled trash pick-up. Items for pick-up must be out by 7am the day of pick-up. You will be able to place things out in the alley throughout the weekend for pick-up on Monday.
- Large Item Dumpster Clean-Up to be held on Saturday, May 7th from 9am to 1pm – Please make sure to have an Edgewater addressed picture ID or an Edgewater utility bill with a picture ID for entrance into the clean-up location. Electronic and metal recycling also provided! Assistance – If you are elderly or disabled and cannot physically transport your items to the drop-off location, please call or email the Community Services Department at 720-763-3012 to schedule assistance.
- All materials must be bagged or bundled.
- Do not pack bags or bundles more than fifty pounds (50 lbs).
- Please cut all long pieces of material to lengths no longer than four feet (4′).
- Make sure all items are from the below list of accepted
items are items not accepted will be left or not accepted.
|Type of Materials||Accepted||Rejected|
|Landscape/Yard Materials||Limbs, yard clippings, leaves & wood mulch.||Concrete, dirt, large stumps, fertilizers, chemicals or rocks.|
|Constructions Materials||Wood, drywall, windows, doors, decking, carpet & flooring.||Concrete, bricks, paints, stains or chemicals.|
|Metal Materials||Small appliances, metal flashing, metal furniture & household metals.||Refrigerators, freezers, A/C units, any appliances with Freon or lawn mowers.|
|Household Waste||Household trash, furniture, linens & clothes. Televisions can be disposed of at the drop-off event on May 7th not at the alley way or street clean-up event.||Hazardous or bio-hazardous waste, needles, syringes, hot tubs or batteries.|
|Automotive||Bumpers, auto body panels, seats & upholstery.||Tires, car/truck batteries, vehicle fluids, motor oil plastic bottles or windshield glass.|