Noticed all the big trucks around town? Here’s a street paving update from Dan Maples at the City of Edgewater:
Another slow week of paving this week due to the holiday and rain. Again we would like to thank everyone for their patience and cooperation in getting through the paving project. We still anticipate being completed in early July. Below is the expected schedule going forward.
- 2500 block of Gray
- 2500, 2400 & 2200 block of Fenton St.
- 2500 & 2400 block of Depew St.
- 2500 block of Benton St.
- 2500 & 2400 block of Ames St. (completed today 6/2/16)
Future Schedule: (Weather permitting)
Friday, June 3rd
- 2000 block of Fenton St. – 1st Lift
- 2000 block of Gray St. – 1st lift
- 2200 & 2000 block of Depew St. – Final pave
- 5400 block of 24th Ave. – Final pave
Monday, June 6th
- 2200 & 2400 block of Gray St. – 1st lift
- 2000 block of Ames St. – final pave
- 2000 block of Benton St. – final pave
Tuesday, June 7th
- 2000, 2200, 2400 & 2500 block of Eaton St.- 1st lift
Wednesday, June 8th
- 2000 block of Fenton St. – final pave
- 2000 block of Gray St. – final pave
Thursday, June 9th
- 5900 – 5200 24th Ave. – 1st lift
Friday, June 10th
- 2000, 2200, 2400 & 2500 block of Eaton St.- final pave
We will update this schedule each week. There are more streets that are not listed as they are scheduled for more than a week out. This schedule may be changed for reasons affecting the progress of the contractor. For any additional questions please call 720-763-3012.