Edgewater Community Rallies Around Victim of House Fire

Photo from West Metro Fire Rescue’s Facebook page

Monday afternoon residents and business owners on the east side of Edgewater smelled smoke and saw it rise above Chase Street. West Metro Fire Rescue reported on their Facebook page that the house fire on the 2500 block of Chase Street was most likely ignited by sparking power lines due to high winds.

The resident of the home, Justin Foster, lost many of his belongings and his home in the fire. His neighbors have started a GoFundMe page to raise money for Justin as he transitions to a new place to live.

Click here to learn more and help support one of our Edgewater neighbors. 

Be the first to comment on "Edgewater Community Rallies Around Victim of House Fire"

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.


*